Terms and Conditions
- Experiences must be registered by calling 01332 650 076 and the portrait session must take place within 2 months of the issue date / Expiry given. Our experiences retail from £149 - £249 as advised on our website – any promotional offer is strictly for new customers only and one per family. If you do change your mind about our wonderful experiences, a full refund can be offered from up to 14 days from purchase. Any experiences purchased from our website are not be eligible for any future complimentary or promotional offers, no refunds can be offered on this basis – though customers may re-purchase experiences at our full RRP at the studios discretion.
- A £35 refundable deposit will be required to confirm all bookings. This is taken to ensure that appointments are kept and the time with the team is secured. Once booked the session is non-cancellable but may be moved provided 72 hours working notice is given. The refundable deposit is an acceptance of the our terms and conditions below, providing all conditions have been met the £35 is refunded at the viewing stage or can be used towards our beautiful range of products.
- Please ensure parents or legal guardians are present at the shoot session and viewing as the gift item (if applicable) will not be produced otherwise and deposit forfeited.
- Selected experiences may encourage extra participants (must be siblings or parents), please contact the studio on 01332 650 076 for more info.
- Allow up to 2 weeks for available dates, should customer not allow this time, no refunds for gift experiences will be considered or gift cards honoured.
- To cancel a voucher experience please inform the studio on 01332 650 076 within 14 days of purchase. Providing no appointment has been booked, a refund will be issued by the original method of payment. If a voucher has been issued, this will need to be returned to us in the original condition.
- Each experience carries a 1 hour shoot session and 1 hour cinematic portrait ordering session where customers may view the artwork we have especially created and place any subsequent orders. We do not offer online viewings as our work must be enjoyed from the comfort of our studios.
- Experiences must be completed to receive any gift items. Experiences must be completed in the same studio as photo session.
- Outfits may vary in each studio.
- No further product purchase necessary, but our personalised artwork crafted especially for you is going to be great so you will be tempted! Only products purchased will be processed and images retained for this purpose.
- Gift experiences booked in cannot be changed without prior notice (at least 14 days notice required).
- Gift experience is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash value available.
- All members (must be a parent or legal guardian in attendance) pre-arranged to be in the session must attend and both parents (if applicable) must attend the viewing to validate the experience.
- Only one promotional session allowed per household which includes one gift item* (Fine Art/ montage/ signature style imagery created starts framed only from £695 and not available for gift item). Returning customers to contact the studio directly on 01332 650 076
- Experiences are limited to One per family per year – please contact the studio on 01332 650 076 for more info if you wish to return for a different experience.
- Although we cannot foresee any problems, accidents/ incidents may happen, and all customers should preferably have their own third party public liability insurance. You are at the studio location at your own risk. We accept no liability for any accident or injury to yourselves, however caused.
- All luggage, clothing, equipment, vehicles and effects belonging to you or your party are your own responsibility. Pop! Studios are not responsible for the safe custody of attendees property, for its loss, damage or theft.
- No personal cameras or mobile phones are allowed within the studio.
- Pop Studios have a zero tolerance to aggressive, abusive and intimidating behaviour which our staff will not tolerate.
- Pop! Studios, Mackney Photography and La Femme by Mackney have a right to refuse to photograph returning customers on secondary promotion/ competition entries if they have not disclosed themselves upon booking. A full charge and retainer for products of up to £495 may be requested at the discretion of the studio and enforced for non-disclosure. Any returning customers please call the studio directly on 01332 650 076 to see if eligible for further gift experiences.
- 7Magpie Limited Trading as Pop! Studios/ Mackney Photography and La Femme by Mackney is registered in England and Wales No 07860190. 7Magpie Limited acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Omni Capital Retail Finance. 7Magpie Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registered number is 816440. Credit subject to age and status.
- CCTV, video and telephone recording are active on our premises for monitoring and training purposes.
All bookings made through Pop! Studios / Mackney Photography via email or phone booking means your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
Pop! Studios & Mackney Photography have the right of refusal and payments forfeited should conditions not be met.
These Terms & Conditions may change at any time without any prior or written consent.